Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I kind of feel bad -- but not really!

Jeff has been on a pretty active job hunt for a few weeks now. Since the studio is doing pretty well, it would be a really good time for him to get off the road. He would also like more time for his band...his kids...his WIFE!

Well, last week I got a call from a friend of ours from church who is the new Congregation president. She said that since David (the director of music ministries) was leaving, they were looking to hire several people to do his job. They wondered if I would be interested in directing the children's choirs. The job fits into the schedule I have already planned out for fall semester, the pay would be very close to the rent I pay for the studio (!!) and I would love the experience.

I interviewed last week - they called tonight -- my letter of employment is already drawn up!

Poor Jeff. He's been looking for a job for weeks and I have one practically dropped into my lap! I kind of feel bad -- but not really!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Jeff will find something soon too :)