Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

5 Things You Found In Your Bag

1. Wallet
2. Book I'm reading - Eat Pray Love
3. Make up bag
4. Bottle of Tylenol
5. Gum

5 Favorite Things In Your Room

1. Stained glass lamp
2. Wedding pictures
3. Kid's baby pictures
4. My blanket with the purple flowers
5. Arrested Development DVDs

5 Things You Are Currently Into

1. Gardening
2. Walking
3. Growing my business
4. Improving my teaching skills
5. Making new friends

5 Things You Have Always Wanted To Do

1. Attend a show on Broadway
2. Take vacation on a train
3. Walk in a charity walk
4. Build our dream house (we are on our way!)
5. Take the kids to Disney World

5 People You Want To Tag

1. Kimberly
2. Jen
3. Megan
4.
5.

2 comments:

Kim said...

My parents took us to Disney World... and it was one of the best vacations we ever had. It's such a fun place. I would like to go back!

Miss Jodi said...

Yeah, we went too. I also went with a friend in college. I can't wait to go back again!